Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Joining The Revolution

Hi everybody,
You convinced me! After seeing all the fun you guys are having on these blogs I decided to sit down and make one myself. I've been meaning to make one for the longest time but just couldn't find the time. So here it is, it's a start at least, you'll have to give me some tips on how to work this thing, like how do I link to your blogs and everything so I can see your sites all at once in that side bar??
Googles great, they got all kinds of useful gadgets and applications. Ive been wondering how to get all my pictures up without having to do it one by one, and turns out google has a great album application called Picassa that just uploads all your stuff in one shot. Pretty cool. I'll have to brush up on my html and see what else I can do with these blogs.

These blogs seem to be a great way of keeping in touch with each other, and I know I can improve that area :) . I'll keep you posted on what I'm doing here in Provo and keep up the good job on your blogs, I love the pictures! Congratulations to all, I can't believe how many babies there are! I can't believe all the former babies who are now responsible older bwuddas and sistas! And then there's Moken! and Mokette!!!and Mom and Dad of Arabia all the while are crossing the desert on camels! Craziness! Thanks for the goodtimes!

-Doug

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Yay!!!! I am so happy you are now in the blogging world! We love looking at all your art -you're awesome!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

That some nice blogging there son! We are so excited for your job this summer and that we have blogs to keep up.