Rumblings

Still waiting around but I heard some welcome news yesterday.
Some friends at Pixar said the recruiters we're asking about me recently. They wanted to know what they thought of me and if I would be a good fit there. They were cool and gave me good reviews! I thought Pixar had all but forgot about me, but maybe I still have a chance. We'll see.
I got an email last night from EA as well. They said they're looking for an Environment Artist and that I was referred to them. They asked if I would be willing to take an "art test" to see if I'm qualified. I'm not quite sure what that will entail but they said they'll give me 48 hours to complete it. Talk about a Final exam! It's kind of unusual but seems like a smart hiring practice especially for a new college student.
Maybe's are in the air, still nothing solid, but it's a whole lot better than the nothing of the last 3 weeks. Wish me luck! and watch out for zeppelins!




Mom and Dad
Mike and Kathy
Dave and Annie
Mark and Amanda
2 comments:
You should look on craig's list for a new tv for free and then you should go scuba diving in the hot pools and then you should come home to Seattle and then should eat some hot dogs and then you should ask a girl to go on a bicycle built for two and then you should watch solar babies.
I love the marching band mario/tetras march!!!!!
good luck doug!!!!! thank you for all of you recent beebiness.
Post a Comment