Unbelievable

After months of long waiting the day finally came. All my shoddy game equipment came back from repairs. My Xbox 360, my Rock Band guitar and drum set and my wireless Guitar Hero guitar. I even got my roommate to bring back the Flat screen tv and his stereo system he keeps at his fiancee's apartment. We got the band back together, had pizza and chips on hand, everything was in place for a night of extreme rocking! It was the perfect storm....
...except halfway through the first song, the screen froze and 3 familiar red lights started flashing... The brand new February 18, 2008 manufactered Xbox was dead. FOR THE LOVE!!!! I had it for less than 3 minutes!! and it bricks on me yet again! I'm sending it back this time with rabid angry weasels in the box. This is ridiculous! They really need to be sued. Hard.
yet another month before I get to relive this again...




Mom and Dad
Mike and Kathy
Dave and Annie
Mark and Amanda
2 comments:
bummer. Ollie is hooked on Lego Star Wars. He is going to worship you when you come to the beach house! Watch out! I'm warning you, you may have a new shadow. : )
haha, i don't blame him. That's a fun game. Me and Brighton were hooked on that a thankgsgiving or two ago. I like when you can mix the characters up and all the crazy cut scenes.
As far as the xbox I just got off the phone with the repair place telling them the delightful story and they're going to fix it again (or for the first time) and throw in an extra wireless controller. Those are like 50 bucks, so I thought that will ease the suffering.
Post a Comment